What to do: Read through the very popular Hare misinstructions (2003, Bobo Hotpants) as they prepare for trail setting. (PDF; 4 pages). Either email firstname.lastname@example.org one week before their trail with trail details for publishing, or post on the Facebook page yourself. (e.g. Point A location detail; whether it’s a Point A to Point A or Point A to Point B trail; number of beer stops; On, On, On details (if any); theme/costume (if any); stroller/pram friendliness; etc.)
|1554||18 Nov’17||Sponsor Run
||Premature Ejaculation & Bondi Bar|
|1555||25 Nov’17||Not the St. George’s Day Red Dress Run||Smokeback Mountain|
|1556||2 Dec ’17||the Nigerian, Nola Wedeen, Andrew Eastman|
|1557||9 Dec ’17||Baby Shower Run||Scot No Balls|
|1558||16 Dec’17||Father Christmas Run||Ain’t Ze Bush and Comatose|
|1561||6 Jan 18||New Years’ Run||Ain’t Ze Bush and Comatose|
|1562||13 Jan 18||Fun Sized Kit Kat and Wunderbra|
|1563||20 Jan 18||Square Root|
|1564||27 Jan 18||volunteer|
|1565||3 Feb 18||Sri Lanka Independence Day Run||Ain’t Ze Bush & Micro Pussy|
|1566||10 Feb 18||Outstation Hash||Who’s Fucking Alex and Ain’t Ze Bush|
|1567||17 Feb 18||volunteer|
|1568||24 Feb 18||volunteer|
|1569||3 Mar 18||volunteer|
|1570||10 Mar 18||volunteer|
|1571||17 Mar 18||volunteer|
|1572||24 Mar 18||Hash Ball||Le Pimp & friends|
|1573||31 Mar 18||April Fool’s Day Run||Le Pimp & Ain’t Ze Bush|
Other upcoming hash events:
2017 Mekong Indo-China Hash, 3-5 November
The 2017 Mekong Indo-China Hash will be held in Vientiane, Laos. with “early bird” registrations now open.
As at early-December 2016, over half of the places for the Mekong Indochina Hash 2017 had already been taken.
As in previous years, a cap of 350 places will be strictly applied. To avoid disappointment, you are strongly advised to register asap. If, at a later date, you decide not to go, your registration will be fully transferable.
Registration will open to the “general public” in December 2016, which will mean the last remaining places will quickly disappear.
See more on the website: http://imh2017.com/index1.php
See who’s going here
Bangkok Hash House Harriers – Pyin Oo Lwin Run, 24-26 Nov 2017
YH3 regular Mee Grob and the BHHH are organizing a Myanmar outstation hash, and you are invited to join!
Most hashers are arriving Friday. After a leisurely Saturday morning in beautiful Pyin Oo Lwin / May Myo, there will be a run on Saturday afternoon that includes a hill AND a WATERFALL! Dinner with the hashers to follow. Sunday will include a hangover run.
Fee of 1000 Thai Baht gets you the runs, a T-shirt, transport to the run, circle drinks and snacks, and Sat dinner and beer.
See BH3-1 Outstation Run Pyin Oo Lwin (May Myo) (pdf) for more info
Taipa Macau Hash House Harriers #1000 run, 24 – 26 November 2017
The Taipa Macau HHH invites everyone to join their three days of celebrations and hashing in November.
The long weekend involves Run #999 and a pub crawl on Friday, Run #1000 and the Taipa Ball Breaker on Saturday and Run #1001 and the Coloane Hangover BBQ brunch on Sunday.
Details and costs are available on Facebook.
2018 Interhash – celebrating the 21st anniversary of Interhash
24-27 May 2018, Fiji.
- There are early bird discounts for registration (the published registration fee is $US300). As at the end of 2016, over 1,000 hashers had registered.
- Sofitel Fiji Resort will be the main venue & headquarters for registrations (on Denarau Island, 11kms from Nadi International Airport)
- There will be 10-12 different run sites over 4 days, with trails (including a red dress day run) stretching from Natadola to Abaca (so there could be some hills). Run sites will be on average be 30-45 minutes from your hotel to the most spectacular countryside, and late May is a beautiful time to be in Fiji as the weather is at its best – warm days and cool nights but you (the temperature ranges from 20-30 degree centigrade).
- You can start learning some useful Fijian phrases and greetings on the Bula Vista website
- The Fijian Tourism Minister has heralded the Interhash as a “great platform” for sports tourism (The Fiji Times, 30 June 2016). That doesn’t sound very hashy, but indicates the nation’s excitement about hosting the HHH. The hashers in Fiji have set up a full-time office & established their mismanagement council (late June 2016). It will be a great event.
Ain’t Ze Bush would like to coordinate the YH3 activities for the Interhash event. If you sign up or are thinking about signing up, please contact him.