What to do: Read through the very popular Hare misinstructions (2003, Bobo Hotpants) as they prepare for trail setting. (PDF; 4 pages). Either email email@example.com one week before their trail with trail details for publishing, or post on the Facebook page yourself. (e.g. Point A location detail; whether it’s a Point A to Point A or Point A to Point B trail; number of beer stops; On, On, On details (if any); theme/costume (if any); stroller/pram friendliness; etc.)
1572 – 17 Mar 18 – Leprecunt & Smokeback Mountain– St. Paddy’s Run
1573 – 24 Mar 18 – The Nigerian, Loofer & Polar Bear – Hash Ball
1574 – 31 Mar 18 – Le Pimp – April Fool’s Day Run
1575 – 7 Apr 18 – BoBo
1576 – 14 Apr 18 – Ain’t Ze Bush
1577 – 21 Apr 18 – Ain’t Ze Bush & El Puerco
1578 – 28 Apr 18 – Comatose – King’s Day Run
1579 – 5 May 18 – Dominatrix & Assylum Seeker
1580 – 12 May 18 – Mee Grob
1581 – 19 May 18 – The Nigerian
1582 – 26 May 18 – Susan Omernik & Tom Thayer
1583 – 2 Jun 18 – Diarrhoea, Broobs & Multiple Entry
1584 – 9 Jun 18 – Shamima Davids & Dead Head
1585 – 16 Jun 18 – Ain’t Ze Bush
1600 – 29 Sep 18 – Knock Out Neptune
Other upcoming hash events:
30th Anniversary Wanchai Hash
14-15 Apr 2018, Hong Kong
Details on the event page (Link here).
- Wanchai Hash is celebrating its 30th Anniversary.
- Two events for the weekend:
- 14 April – 7.00 pm Saturday night Bols Up & 30th Anniversary Party at Carnegie’s
- 15 April – 3.00 pm Sunday afternoon Wanchai Hash 30th Anniversary & AGM Run, from Lockhart Road Playground, Wanchai
- Free to Attend, buy your own food and drink!
2018 Interhash – celebrating the 21st anniversary of Interhash
24-27 May 2018, Fiji.
- There are early bird discounts for registration (the published registration fee is $US300). As at the end of 2016, over 1,000 hashers had registered.
- Sofitel Fiji Resort will be the main venue & headquarters for registrations (on Denarau Island, 11kms from Nadi International Airport)
- There will be 10-12 different run sites over 4 days, with trails (including a red dress day run) stretching from Natadola to Abaca (so there could be some hills). Run sites will be on average be 30-45 minutes from your hotel to the most spectacular countryside, and late May is a beautiful time to be in Fiji as the weather is at its best – warm days and cool nights but you (the temperature ranges from 20-30 degree centigrade).
- You can start learning some useful Fijian phrases and greetings on the Bula Vista website
- The Fijian Tourism Minister has heralded the Interhash as a “great platform” for sports tourism (The Fiji Times, 30 June 2016). That doesn’t sound very hashy, but indicates the nation’s excitement about hosting the HHH. The hashers in Fiji have set up a full-time office & established their mismanagement council (late June 2016). It will be a great event.
Ain’t Ze Bush would like to coordinate the YH3 activities for the Interhash event. If you sign up or are thinking about signing up, please contact him.
2018 Mekong Indochina
21-23 Sep 2018
Nha Trang, Vietnam.
Details are on the 2018 Mekong Indochina website (updated address is mekonghash2018.com).
Some preliminary info (At this point in time not much more information):
- The Mekong Indochina 2018 will be held in the beach side city of Nha Trang, approximately 350 km north-east of Ho Chi Minh City.
- The main meeting point will be at BBQ Un In (206 Xom Con St).
- Interest in this event has been strong and registration is closed (limit of 350 people reached). It is possible that more places become available in the future due to cancellations, so keep an eye on it. YH3 group has consistently been one of the biggest at this annual event for good reason. If you are not signed up and would like to attend, you are strongly recommended to contact BoBo.