YH3’s Hareline details the upcoming runs, and the hare(s) responsible for setting the trail.
For those willing & able to hare, please email Bobo Hotpants, GM Emeritus in perpetuity, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember – no hares, no hash. Hares may want to read through the very popular Hare misinstructions (2003, Bobo Hotpants) as they prepare for trail setting. (PDF; 4 pages).
Hares are also kindly requested to email email@example.com one week before their trail with trail details for publishing on the YH3 website and Feacebook page e.g. Point A location detail; whether it’s a Point A to Point A or Point A to Point B trail; number of beer stops; On, On, On details (if any); theme/costume (if any); stroller/pram friendliness; etc.
|1537||22 July ’17||A marathon effort||Cum Chuckler|
|1538||29 July ’17||Too tight for comfort run||Rainbow Balls & Finger in the Dijk|
|1539||5 Aug ’17||TBC||Premature Ejaculation and Anti-Climax|
|1540||12 Aug ’17||TBC||Prison Break|
|1541||19 Aug ’17||TBC||Titty Titty Bling Bling & Dirty Choirboy|
Other upcoming hash events:
2017 Mekong Indo-China Hash, 3-5 November
The 2017 Mekong Indo-China Hash will be held in Vientiane, Laos. with “early bird” registrations now open.
As at early-December 2016, over half of the places for the Mekong Indochina Hash 2017 had already been taken.
As in previous years, a cap of 350 places will be strictly applied. To avoid disappointment, you are strongly advised to register asap. If, at a later date, you decide not to go, your registration will be fully transferable.
Registration will open to the “general public” in December 2016, which will mean the last remaining places will quickly disappear.
See more on the website: http://imh2017.com/index1.php
Taipa Macau Hash House Harriers #1000 run, 24 – 26 November 2017
The Taipa Macau HHH invites everyone to join their three days of celebrations and hashing in November.
The long weekend involves Run #999 and a pub crawl on Friday, Run #1000 and the Taipa Ball Breaker on Saturday and Run #1001 and the Coloane Hangover BBQ brunch on Sunday.
Details and costs are available on Facebook.
2018 Interhash – celebrating the 21st anniversary of Interhash
24-27 May 2018, Fiji.
- There are early bird discounts for registration (the published registration fee is $US300). As at the end of 2016, over 1,000 hashers had registered.
- Sofitel Fiji Resort will be the main venue & headquarters for registrations (on Denarau Island, 11kms from Nadi International Airport)
- There will be 10-12 different run sites over 4 days, with trails (including a red dress day run) stretching from Natadola to Abaca (so there could be some hills). Run sites will be on average be 30-45 minutes from your hotel to the most spectacular countryside, and late May is a beautiful time to be in Fiji as the weather is at its best – warm days and cool nights but you (the temperature ranges from 20-30 degree centigrade).
- You can start learning some useful Fijian phrases and greetings on the Bula Vista website
- The Fijian Tourism Minister has heralded the Interhash as a “great platform” for sports tourism (The Fiji Times, 30 June 2016). That doesn’t sound very hashy, but indicates the nation’s excitement about hosting the HHH. The hashers in Fiji have set up a full-time office & established their mismanagement council (late June 2016). It will be a great event.
Ain’t Ze Bush would like to coordinate the YH3 activities for the Interhash event. If you sign up or are thinking about signing up, please contact him.