This is not a St. George’s Day run, but your friendly neighbourhood Britons will be organizing this year’s YH3 Red Dress Run. Don’t miss this very special hash event to raise money for our favorite charity!
Smokeback Mountain, Iron Maiden, Rainbow Balls & Premature Ejaculation
- Dress: Red dress, or other red clothes as you see fit
- Start Point: Same as meeting point, be there at 2.30. https://goo.gl/maps/L4X9DqeSQJp
- 3pm Run Start
- Approx 8k run with an awesome British-themed beer stop
- End Point: Bondi Bar
The church run by Fr Ka Aung Htoo supports homeless in and around Myitkyina, Kachin State. Through their donations, nearly 1500 people receive medicine, blankets, household items, and toys for children. 100% of funds raised during the Red Dress Run will be used to buy supplies, which will be transported to the church by Myat Thiri Lwin, 2016 Miss World Myanmar and daughter of a member of the Yangon Hash House Harriers.
- Hosted by Bondi Bar, they will have red-dress themed decor and plenty of beer (plus some non-alcoholics)
- Food service for arm-band holders will begin at 6.30pm
- The Ayeyerwaddy Daredevils will be playing from 8pm on