Get your red & white hash gear ready to show your love for the maple leaf (and beavers), with the Canada Day Run being hared by Slippery Discharge and Virginal Discharge.
There will be food, booze, and general ridiculosity for this all-important celebration of Canada’s 150th anniversary on Saturday 1 July.
Don’t miss the hash for one of the limited supply of shirts, cake and beer at point B. Then join us for the Canada Day pub crawl for the on-on, where the Discharge Family will keep things flowing with starter drinks or entertainment at each location.
Meet at the usual time and place:
- At the carpark opposite the entrance to Yangon University on University Avenue Rd, between Pyay & Inya Rds (https://goo.gl/maps/vDsMERWEARR2).
For those running late, Point A is at the Right Track Bowling in Tamwe (16.81861, 96.18157). Virginal Discharge can be contacted on FB or at 09263665114.
CANADA DAY CRAWL
Here’s the schedule. There will be some food & drink provided, but expect to pay for anything you order.
- Dinner, Beer & Moose Knuckles at Shwe Li BBQ on Kabar Aye (6pm – 8pm)
- Ceasars on the Rooftop at Parami Hotel (8pm – 930pm)
- Mohitos and nibbles at Escape Gastro Bar (930-11pm)
- Singing & Celebrating at Family KTV (Pwint Thit San) (11pm on!)
All timings are estimates – text VD at 09263665114 for an update.